The business looks after many local clients with a range of services including setting up websites, updating websites, SEO, website hosting and email hosting. There is also another business that runs alongside called Billericay IT that deals with looking after client computers at work and at home.
Over the past two weeks, two of our team members have moved on to new adventures after spending nearly a year with us being trained and nurtured. They will do great in their new roles and this has created opportunities to join the team which is now down to 2 from 4.
The business is looking, in the short term, to get some people on board on a part time basis and this would ideally suit someone local looking for flexible working hours.
The hours would be between 9:30 and 2:30 with the days to be agreed (2 to 3 days a week to start with).
- Good team player
- Positive attitude
- Good Timekeeping
- Ability to talk with clients on the phone and handle general enquires
- Computer literate
- Some previous experience in an office would be beneficial
There is no need to understand what the business does at this Stage as you will be trained in the aspects you would be working on. You could view this as a 3 month position that could train you up in many aspects of online business and this could lead to a more permanent position in the new year. If that is what you are looking for and you have demonstrated the right altitude in understanding the work the please contact us immediately.
We want someone (or 2) to start immediately and the plan is as follows:
- No formal CV required
- email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write a single paragraph about yourself
- meet up for an informal chat later this week – to be arranged in Billericay somewhere.
- A decision will made by the end of the week or start of next week at the latest
You can call Paul on 07557 797319 at any time if you want to discuss anything.